1. What is DeFiMax?
DeFiMax.com is an all-in-one DeFi dashboard that lets you track yield farming, DeFi portfolio, explore DeFi projects and find the best yields at your fingertips.
2. What about my private data?
DeFiMax (the “website” or “site”) takes your privacy seriously. We promise not to store user input data or any other user information. You don’t need to sign-up or register with us, we fetch the available data from the blockchain and bscscan.com, even on the first interaction with our website.
3. What do these terms mean?
- Total Staking = Current value of your deposited assets
- Total Yield = Current value of the generated yield since deposit
- Wallet Balance = Tokens in Wallet
- Net Worth = Total Deposit + Total Yield + Wallet Balance
- Staking = Deposit
- Pending = Rewards that haven’t been harvested and are currently pending
- Total = Staking + Pending
- HODL value = Value of initial LP deposits for holding with current prices
- Current value = Value of initial LP deposits after performing in the LP with current prices — this value is typically lower than the HODL value, as the Impermanent Loss reduces the value. This can be only compensated by collecting trading fees in the pool
- Trading Fee earnings = Fees earned from providing liquidity
- IL = Impermanent Loss https://defimax.com/article/what-is-impermanent-loss
- LP Earnings = IL + Trading Fees